Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Advice on purchasing a new car?

I've recently paid off my vehicle and am debating on trading in for a new one. Any suggestions as to what I should do? Trade OR keep my car free of payments? I've looked a new cars and I've found a lot that I like but dont know if I should trade it in. Any suggestions on good cars to buy if I do trade?Advice on purchasing a new car?
I agree with funzcar. If you don't need it, don't buy it.





However, if your current car is having major mechanical problems, or if you have outgrown it (compact car not doing it for the soccer mom lifestyle), or if you need to downsize (big truck drinking too much gas?), then I would consider trading.





On a sheet of paper, write out a ';Pros %26amp; Cons'; list of keeping vs. trading. It may clarify some doubts you may have and/or steer you in the right direction.Advice on purchasing a new car?
If the car you currently have is not causing you any problems, I would keep it. There is no need to be back in debt just because you paid off a car.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment