Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it easy to move to a new town+some advice?

I am possibly moving to a new town in Winter.Right now i'm in middle school, but the grade i'm going into I'll be in high school(their high school is grades 7-12)


I also live in a city/town with a population of 30,000


The one i'll be moving to is not only a small town (population of about 7,000) but is also halfway across the country from my current school.





Will it be easy to make such a transition and do you have any advice for me?





thanks :)Is it easy to move to a new town+some advice?
The transition will be as easy as you make it. Since you're going in mid-semester, you might have to take some classes to make up the differences. Make sure your parents get the transcripts of your grades before you move. Also remind them that you will have to get a flu shot before you go. Schools are getting really protective of their students.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment