Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm tired of being a Pisces and have been for some time so I need to advice for a new beginning?

I just need new everything? New man, new job, more money, happiness, new activities. Any suggestions. Exreme Makeover Life Edition..heheI'm tired of being a Pisces and have been for some time so I need to advice for a new beginning?
While everyone has their ups and downs, you being a Pisces honestly have an advantage over every other sign in the zodiac. While many may refer to Pisces as the ';dust bin,'; they do this because the emotional and pessimistic nature of Pisces usually gets in the way of their talents. That is the problem with Pisces, we are a culmination of every sign in the zodiac, but with such dark emotion that we are our own worst enemies. What you need to do is master YOURSELF before you go searching for a NEW MAN. While this CAN help you, there are much higher chances that it will not.





When I say master yourself, I don't mean hit the gym and start reading a **** load of books. The path is unique to you, but the first step is believing in yourself.I'm tired of being a Pisces and have been for some time so I need to advice for a new beginning?
I have read there are two types of Pisces. My cousin is a Pisces and he tend to be the very hard working successful type. I would love to be him, I admire everything about him. He makes over $100,000 a year as an actuary and he graduated from college just a few years ago, he has lots of very important friends, he has a beautiful home with a lot of land, he had an SAT score of 1350 and has always been a genius at math, he is very confident about himself and he is very respected everywhere he goes. I would love to be that Pisces any day of the week.
sadly its a bad year for the fishys =/ seems like my bad year was 2006 so it should be comin around again shortly.





Write a list of what u dont like and exactly what u would like and how to go about changing it. Set goals and stick with them. Once you hit rock bottom in life theres no where to go but up. Make an idea of exactly what its going to take to be content. I say content because no ones happy all the time. Make realistic goals and changes and try every day to be better. Everything great comes with time, hard work and dedication. Try sticking those things out even if it suck it may pay off in the long run.
I love being a Pisces. I've studied my entire chart and made use of what I learned. You can look at it for indications of what career would be best for you (what is happening with your 10th and 6th houses); what would probably bring you lasting happiness in terms of wishes and hopes (the 11th house); what hobbies and amusements would interest you (the 5th house); what you look for and need in a partner (the 7th house, Moon, Venus, Mars); what is the path of least resistance for earning money (aspects to Jupiter and house placements); and so on.





There is much more than what I've suggested. There are several sites where you can have a free chart done so that you can get a feel for what all is going on other than your sun sign.





With that said... astrology shows directions. It all comes down to you.
I'm a Pisces boy. I have my good days, and I have my bad days. This happens pretty much because they way our luck changes feels too frequent. One day we're the Kings and Queens of the Planet, suddenly, we're the scum of the world. Life has it's ups and downs, but just be prepared for this. You'll find it eaier in some parts and hard on others. Just stay posted is all I'll say.
Well you have Transit Saturn opposing your natal Sun...





You may lack self-confidence. Difficulty deciding who you are. You're constantly in a battle with your insecurities. A lack of self-approval is usually present when the Sun and Saturn are opposition.
Sometime I hate being a Scorpio, I have the intense emotions that come with it but I'm trying to step above those negative energies that get the best of me and let my positive shine through.
Yes its not a really good year for Pisces ; but at the end of Oct ; things will start to get lot better for all Pisces
Life sucks for everybody who isn't stinking filthy rich... So don't worry about it. I'm a Pisces too and my life kinda sucks right now as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment