Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help! I need a new haircut for school which is starting next week and I need advice?

Ok, so I have extremely thick hair which also frizzes up occasionally. It is also a curly voluminous mess. I have a longish face, so help! What kind of haircut should I get?Help! I need a new haircut for school which is starting next week and I need advice?
Well you shouldn't get bangs- thick hair with bangs is harder to manage without straightening. You can ask your hairdresser to get it thin out a bit so it is easier to manage. I do this with my thick hair and it makes my hair waaayyy lighter. For your hair type you shouldn't get it too short or it would emphasize the volume, so aim for a cut around shoulder length! I hope this helped, Good luck :)Help! I need a new haircut for school which is starting next week and I need advice?
you should try this one:





http://trendyshorthairstyles.files.wordp鈥?/a>
If you want something new, you can always try a fringe (if you havent got one) Maybe a couple of layers to frame your face...





Other than that I don't know





I hope I helped :D


x
If you have a long face, straight bangs would work well. Ask your hairdresser to maybe thin out your hair if you don't want it to be frizzy.
  • eye makeup tips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment