Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What advice do you have for anyone who is considering a relocation to New York City?

I'm a recent graduate and I'm trying to pursue a career in the arts, particularly publishing and radio broadcasting. I want to be realistic about my decision and I also want to be well-prepared before I decide.What advice do you have for anyone who is considering a relocation to New York City?
Do not move into NYC, try to get a place in the burbs. You pay less money, and the public transportation is A+. Unless your have alot of money, then go for it. Do not be fooled by T.V. shows like Friends, there apartments would have gone for some big $$$$$$$$$$$What advice do you have for anyone who is considering a relocation to New York City?
Just remember you have to work your way up, no one starts at the top! If you don't like New York there's always LA the wheather is alot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment