Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I am a new mommy to be and need advice for low cost healthcare and housing and any other advice to give.?

I am still in school and working so I just need as much help as possible to start out. I have some time to get everything set up I just want to be as ready as possible.I am a new mommy to be and need advice for low cost healthcare and housing and any other advice to give.?
you are in school so walfear and government housing will come in handy for you and food stamps.... just don't act as if you are to good for it because it not for you....its for the kid. just get the help until you can do it on your own.... i wish i could get it...i give my friend $300 every mos. for food stamps don't let it fool you.... it helps...
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment