Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need legal advice about child protective services in Binghamton New York?

Does anyone know what legal advice is available for the mishandling of a case by a county run agency such as CPS? What law does it fall under so I can obtain a lawyer? I really feel that this agency is not doing their job correctly and are very unjust in their accusations they are claiming and there is proof that they claim to not have when I know for a fact they do. I have cooperated in the investigation up to this point and now it is getting way out of hand. I need a lawyer to protect me and my family from these people. Thank you!I need legal advice about child protective services in Binghamton New York?
You can try googling CPS plus the name of your state to get your CPS website. It should tell you the definitions for abuse and neglect in your state. There also may be a place to complain about treatment.





Here is a website that may help with some aspects of the legal problems: http://www.fightcps.com

No comments:

Post a Comment