Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I want to start a new life, would you give me your advice?

I went through some very hard times, I lost the people I loved and my self respect. Now I want to start a new life and forget about everything, and I think summer is the perfect time for this.


I want to get new friends, a new boyfriend and be a more confident person. Did you have a similar experience? Could you help me?


Thanks.I want to start a new life, would you give me your advice?
The easiest way to have a new life is to move in a completely new area where you know no one. Just keep in mind, the past will eventually catch up with you. And unfortunately you will eventually have to deal with it. Good luck.I want to start a new life, would you give me your advice?
Think about the one thing you dislike the most in your life that you know can be changed %26amp; start there. Then keep picking them off one at a time %26amp; positive things will keep happening. Think bad, bad's what you get. Keep moving forward, looking back slows you down!
Yes I do have the same experience i ran away from cali and moved to arkansas tell me thats not a long ride!! anways i learned that you can move make a new life and start a new family i am now 34 and when i moved i was 25 i was scared about what would happen but it turned out fin with my life lol
Running away or relocating can only work if you are sure you can leave the past behind. If you do move, be sure you do not take any old habits or ';baggage'; with you! Sometimes a change of a job or school can be what you need and can lead to new friends, etc.
Someone very dear to me had a similar situation. She had an absolutely terrible few years, wrong crowd, drugs, lost her fiancee in a car crash (alcohol involved), and finally enough was enough. She moved back with her parents for a short while, to regroup her thoughts, then moved 800 miles away from her hometown. She had a relative there, so she knew if worse came to worse she could sleep on the couch until she was situated. Then she went back to school, new job, new friends, etc. It took a couple of years, but things are going pretty good now, and her life is definitely getting better and better.





If you have an acquaintance or a relative in a town that you're interested in moving to, that could be a huge help. (Could sleep on their couch until you find a job). It can be done, and I wish you the very best!
To me the easiest solution is a change of scenery... a brand new place, new faces, new home, new friends . . . you can start from new and be whatever you want to be, leave the past behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment