Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Any advice on how to announce a new private practice to the public & how to generate referrals?

I am completely new to the area where I intend to open up my mental health practice. The area is greatly underserved in my field of expertise. I am fresh out of training, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for any constructive feedback and advice.Any advice on how to announce a new private practice to the public %26amp; how to generate referrals?
You could draw up a news release and submit it to any local newspapers or other media outlets. Depending on how large your town is and the media outlets you select, you might score a feature article on you and your budding practice, which will certainly get attention.





The other thing to do is to get to know other health professionals in town and start networking with them. I'm not in medicine, so I don't know how social the medical field is, but finding a general practitioner for your own health needs and getting to know him or her would probably be a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment