Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice on a new bedding set!?

I am looking at a beautiful blue and chocolate brown bedding set on ebay. I just love that color combo, but I'm not sure how that will look with my bedroom set, which is a honey oak. All the pictures I see of blue and brown bedding sets are against a cherry or black headboard. Do you think it will look OK? I hate to be the winning bidder, get it in the mail and have it look awful!I need advice on a new bedding set!?
I agree, that color combination is wonderful. I think it will look alright. It will probably bring out more of the brown tones that your headboard has. Go for it, and good luck bidding. I hope you don't have too much competition, so you can get it at a reasonable price.I need advice on a new bedding set!?
I say ';go for it';! I have beautiful chocolate colored walls in my bedroom, and honey oak furniture. Though my accent color is dark red, the chocolate with the furniture looks great. To help the furniture ';fit'; with the bold color, I brought in wrought iron elements (frames, a side table, a lamp) that helps add some ';modern'; to my not so modern honey oak set. Hope this helps!
You won't know until you try it. But it sounds good to me. I would think the chocolate brown with blue would be beautiful against the honey oak.
I always regard wood as a neutral - like hardwood floors or baseboards, so IMHO any color will coordinate with whatever wood furniture you have.
Before placing a bid I would get some wrapping paper of those colours and rest them on the bed, I would get Ivory,Tan and blue they would look better with the light wood ,
Well i would just order it then see if it matches. If it doesn't sell it again on ebay%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment