Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hoping to plan a trip to New York but I need some advice?

I have never been to New York and I'm planning on making either a one day or weekend trip there this summer. However, I have alot of muscle problems with my legs what would be a good alternative instead of doing a lot of walking. I would like to see the sights but I don't want to seriously injure myself either. Any advice???Hoping to plan a trip to New York but I need some advice?
You can try taking a double deck sightseeing tour of the city. Its not much, but it will be very helpful.





Good luckHoping to plan a trip to New York but I need some advice?
Yeah, NYC is really meant for walking, so that is a problem. You're only real other choice is some kind of tour - and yes, those bus tours will at least take you past all the main sights -- you can get off and walk a bit and then ride the bus again. Of course you could take a horse-drawn carriage ride around Central Park, but that is only for 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment