Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New career advice, I need all the tips I can get.?

I am a single parent, and am ready for a career change.I was thinking of going to school and working part time each. Please help me with choosing a career path,I was thinking something with minimal schooling maybe a year or so in a high demand job. I am not interested in nursing, or anything illegal, serious answers only.New career advice, I need all the tips I can get.?
Accounting is a growing field and you can get into it as a technician with an associates degree. This skill is very transferable too as the same rules apply no matter where you live.New career advice, I need all the tips I can get.?
I suggest reading the book ';What color is your parachute?'; by Richard Nelson Bolles. Your best bet in choosing a new career is to identify where your individual talents, interests and abilities lie. This book takes you through a step by step process to help identify jobs that match where you might be successful. It should be available in most good book stores and amazon.com
  • lipstick gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment