Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have two older cats that I need to find a good home for, any advice on how to find their new home?

I just moved from San Francisco to NY and can no longer have my cats. They are about 8 yrs old and so sweet and affectionate.





I want to find them a good home and avoid taking them to a shelter. I have asked around to some people I know in NY but am not getting much of a response. Any ideas on where to go?I have two older cats that I need to find a good home for, any advice on how to find their new home?
You can look up foster care groups in the area and see if they have room to take 2 adult cats.





I must say though it is disappointing to hear people talking about how they ';can no longer'; keep their pets because of moves, or whatever. A responsible pet owner doesn't just give away their pets whenever it has become inconvenient for them....a good pet owner makes arrangements that also includes the pets. If you're moving, then you find a pet-friendly area to move to, etc. Pets these days are just thrown away too easily and it is sad.I have two older cats that I need to find a good home for, any advice on how to find their new home?
Advertise,but be careful they don't end up with someone who will sell them for experimentation.Please can't you keep them!! They will miss you so much and they won't understand what has happened to them. Ask around where you go to work or school. You may find a no kill shelter.I am sorry,this makes me very sad.
Yes, your cats will really miss you. Did you know animals have a time for sorrow too? They will be sad. I suggest you move to another apartment and stick with them! Aww, l feel so bad for you! Please, find a way to keep them. If not, then give them to a family, a friend, or a family friend. If they won't take in either, then a NON-KILL Shelter is the best bet.


l will pray for your kitties, and GOOD LUCK!!!
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment