Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I have a home that I need to put a new foundation under. I need financing advice.?

I have had the home for 15 yrs. I want to make a full basement since foundations are generally charged for by the linear foot anyway. What I need to know is are there companies who do it all? the foundation, the digging and moving the house off and back on the new foundation when finished. And what are the competative costs of all this?I have a home that I need to put a new foundation under. I need financing advice.?
Yes there are companies that do all of the work. Start with a general contractor who specializes in concrete foundations. They will know how to do the job and will have many contacts that will let the job be done easily. This needs to be a professional project, and it will be expensive.I have a home that I need to put a new foundation under. I need financing advice.?
yes there are. You can find them at the link below and they give free estimates from 3 different contractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment