Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need help naming my new pet care business, any advice?

I have started a pet sitting, dog walking, dog training business and is a common business in my area, therefore I want to stand out - original, professional, not too cutesy, catchy, short %26amp; sweet. I have played with every word I could think of. I want PET in the name because I will be caring for all types of pets. Does anyone have ideas or resources to help me in my search? Thanks!I need help naming my new pet care business, any advice?
what about JENUINE PET CARE (i presume Jen is your real name) for all you animals needs services include pet sitting, dog walking and training from a genuine animal lover who will put your animals needs first.I need help naming my new pet care business, any advice?
Okay, try Pet CPR... try to come up with something that the C.P.R. represents like Care Pride Really fun or something.





I started with the assumption that maybe keyword traffic on the Internet might indicate popularity with people offline. So, threw your spec into nichebot.com... but really the only good candidate that wasn't too generic or straight forward (probably already used in your area too) was Pet CPR.





It could work if branded right. Good luck!
you could do your last name like





pattersonspets or just do





pets inc or pet co





or your pets i dont know that kinda hard i would do





my name with pets





Anthonys pet stop or somthing like that
1.Perfect Pet Place


2.Pet Party Palace


3.Pampered Pet Central
Petopia





A Pets Paradise
pOsH pEts..

No comments:

Post a Comment