Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I need advice on going New York; tell me everything that I need to know?

How much money do you need to make a month to do good in New York. Okay, I am probally going to college and get a degree in fitness and training. After I finish college I am going to new york to acting school. I know I am going to need a good job fast. I need to know what to do next? I need a job while I am in acting school what should I do. What should I do with my fitness degree. Oh, how much does a waitress make in tips a day. I probally won't need an apartment until I get out of acting school because they have housing. I am not sure about what to do because i am young and haven't done my research yet. Thanks.I need advice on going New York; tell me everything that I need to know?
First, switch to decafI need advice on going New York; tell me everything that I need to know?
Ha ha you made me laugh... no seriously you did. I never can say no to a good laugh even if you didn't answer my question.

Report Abuse



You need to learn to spell to go to college. Do your research now and remember to add money for inflation.
people are p r i c k s in ny
Live in Jersey, commute to NY. Work in NY (better salaries).


Waitresses make good money sometimes under the table (no pun intended).





Remember, don't get hooked on money, it's an addictive drug.





Also, you need to learn to deal with people like Old School (first post). There are lot's of those around. They'll die of coronary artery disease some day, but you don't have to.





If you become famous, send a shout out to me.
OK i will tell you some idem you need to know about new york you first have to have a lot of money if you live in LA the prices of the idem at least go up 1/2 or more times then LA also you need to have a map at all times you might get lost.... also first thing you do when you get there is get a place where you are going to live


then get some idems you need to ';survive'; then start what you want to start ........also you need to find the shops you need and mark them on the map.....

No comments:

Post a Comment